One of my rules in blogging: ‘Pag walang masulat, magsagot ng survey/quiz/etc. Instant entry! Yehey! 😀
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’d never done before?
– Nag-commute hanggang Pagsanjan, Laguna nang mag-isa (at naligaw nang kaunti. ay wait, pero madalas ko pala nagagawa ‘yun haha).
– Magbasa at sumubaybay ng ilang isyu sa news.
– Makinig kina Chico & Delamar.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
We’re not really that close but my cousin’s wife did, so new baby in the family again! 😀
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Michael Jackson. Close kaya kami.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
A life plan.
7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
April 4 – 8 — strangest summer outing/vacation I’ve ever had. But a really good kind of strange. 🙂
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Oh no. Parang wala. T_T Wala akong maalala ‘eh.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Still not moving on…
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Lagnat lagnat lang.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
None. The best thing is that I didn’t buy too much stuff so yehey! Hindi ako masyadong magastos!
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
The Filipino People during the Ondoy tragedy 🙂
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
GMA and Carlo J. Caparas. And basically everyone in the government.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Star Trek , Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and (500) Days of Summer.
And that summer vacation I mentioned in #7.
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2009?
The acoustic version of Coldplay’s Lovers in Japan.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder?
Only slightly happier.
ii. Thinner or fatter?
iii. Richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Read books and other productive activities.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Surfed the internet.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Christmas lunch at my grandfather’s house w/ my mom’s side of the family, and then dinner at home w/ a family friend.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
The Big Bang Theory and Bones.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope. I still hate the same people.
26. What was the best book you read?
Um… Seriously, parang ni isang libro hindi ako nagbasa nung 2009. (What is wrong with me?!)
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Songs in Glee! Plus the songs they play in Sundown Rundown in Jam 88.3.
28. What did you want and get?
QM (Quality Moments — moments lang kasi hindi naman talaga time) with my best friend.
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
(500) Days of Summer
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 25.
On my exact birthday, I went to dinner w/ my family at Mesa in Greenbelt 5, and then dessert at Haagen Dazs (fondue!!).
On the weekend, I went to the annual book fair at SMX and then had dinner at home with E and J, watched TBBT episodes, and discovered Achmed, the dead terrorist.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Basta ‘yung mga nagtatago ng taba.
34. What kept you sane?
This question is unapplicable to me because to begin with, I have no sanity to keep.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jim Parsons and David Boreanaz – for some reason, I didn’t like him all that much as Angel, but as Agent Booth… ❤ ❤ ❤
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Maguindanao Massacre (dahil wala kang kaluluwa kung hindi ka maapektuhan nun), and The National Artist Award Controversy
37. Who did you miss?
The two people I miss the most every year.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I don’t think I met anyone new this year…
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Don’t get too attached to people.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
“Mahalin mo na lang ako nang sobra sobra, para patas naman tayo, diba?” – Antukin, Rico Blanco