One more day before what? You’ll find out tomorrow. In the meantime, let me post something about me, because I was tagged by my friend Karen.
1. Name the people who made you laugh last night?
If I made myself laugh, should I say my name?
2. What were you doing at 8:00?
Brushing my teeth.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Sitting in the car, on my way home.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
2006? Oh, right. This is a tag from 2007. Hmm… In 2006, I just started at a new job, which incidentally is the job that I have now, so I guess I was training for this job then.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Ok.” (I was asked if I was going to bring oatmeal to the office tomorrow.)
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Three — coffee, iced tea and water
7. What color is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
a multi-colored notepad from National Bookstore (Php39.00!)
9. Where were you last night?
at home, watching TV
10. What color is your front door?
11. Where do you keep your change?
12. What’s the weather like today?
The kind of heat that hurts your skin.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
mint chocolate-chip and classic vanilla with various toppings — candy sprinkles, almond flakes, chocolate and white chocolate morsels, froot loops… okay, I’m stopping this now because it’s making me feel hungry.
14. What excites you?
out-of-town trips and school supplies 🙂
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
I just had it cut last Thursday.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
17. Do you talk a lot?
Sometimes. It depends on who I’m with.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
I saw some episodes from the first 2 seasons.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Steven Wakefield. He’s fictitious though. Is that ok?
20. Do you make up your own words?
21. Are you a jealous person?
I didn’t know I was until somebody pointed it out, and then I realized that I’m a very very jealous person.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Karen. Incidentally, she’s the one who tagged me to do this.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
E. I don’t remember what the call was about, though.
25. What does the last text message you received say?
It’s a long-ish text message telling the directions to a certain tourist spot in Laguna. It’s too long to post here. 😐
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Dreamland. (As in, because I’m about to sleep.)
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Nako, marami. They’re all the equal amount of rude, so I can’t really tell who’s the “rudest”.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Dessert Sampler from Pizza Hut. (Food rant: Pizza Hut was quite disappointing today. 😦 Pasta was too salty (and not creamy at all, considering it was carbonara). I didn’t even finish it. Soup was also too salty. Salad had too little dressing, and the iced tea was more like flavored water. And the dessert, which I ordered to make me feel better, didn’t. They took the mud cake out because they didn’t have chocolate syrup, and replaced the mocha cake with strawberry cake, there was hardly any Oreo on the ice cream and the mango of the panna cota was too sour. 😦 I’m so sad I had a disappointing lunch.)
31. Will you get married in the future?
How am I supposed to know?
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
I guess… Taken? I don’t think it’s all that good, but the only other movies I’ve seen in the past 2 weeks are Sundo and Watchmen, and Taken, in my opinion is the best of those 3.
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
35. Are you currently depressed?
36. Did you cry today?
No. Yay me!
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I was tagged and I needed to update my blog.
38. 5 people you tag next?
Xee, Zee, Monica, Lilinia, Markus
BTW, you may have noticed the change in layout. The one I normally use just wasn’t summer-y, and I’m feeling a bit summer-y at the moment. 🙂 So, I guess green fields isn’t really all that summer-y either, but my friends and I are going to the lake on the first April weekend, and the green grass seems closer to that than the banana shake layout. 🙂 Not that I need to explain why I change my layouts, seeing as I change my mind about it so often anyway.
Isang tulog na lang!! 😀