There’s a tag that goes something like this, as in, you post a few lines from a song and then ask people to guess what song it’s from, but it was for random songs that would play on your mp3 player, which I found boring since even I don’t know all the songs in my mp3 player. And the main purpose of this really is because I want to share my favorite lyrics, and really just thought of the “name that song” part of the post later on.
Anyway, here are my favorite lines from songs that I like, and if you’ve got nothing to do anyways, you can comment and tell me if you were able to guess the song it’s from. 🙂
(This is in random order. I can’t really tell myself which of these I like more than the others.)
- She can’t tell me that all of the love songs have been written. She’s never been in love with you before.
- Because you live, my world has twice as many stars in the sky.
- I’ll go on forever, only knowing I’ll see you again.
- I have been to places far and deep in my mind, only to find comfort in your strangeness.
- Dreams last for so long, even after you’re gone…
- And the truth is… I miss you.
- If only you were smiling, if I was your reason, tomorrow, I could die.
- My days are dark without the glimpse of you.
- I don’t care what they say. I’m in love with you.
- You are the song all along, and I should tell you, I have always loved you.
- Napakadali ang magmahal sa’yo. Walang kalaban-laban ang puso kong ito.
- No more promises. For you already own my heart.
And BONUS! For these next ones, ginamit ko na ‘yung mp3 player ko and followed the rules of the tag. I’m going to post lyrics from the random songs that played.
- I cry when angels deserve to die.
- Don’t take my heart. Don’t break my heart. Don’t throw it away.
- Do the best. Get the glory. V-I-C-T-O-R-Y! Fly to high!
- Binihag mo ako sa isang ngiting mapanukso, wala ‘kong nagawa kundi sumuko.
- Little Red Riding Hood. Ice Cream Man. The candy’s never sweet enough, but you do what you can.
‘Yan na muna. When I think of more lines, I’ll just add them here. Have a good day! 🙂