Had lots of fun reading this at Xee’s blog. And now here’s my own version:
* Suplado. Basta hindi lagi.
* Mr. Shades. Not really. Feeling ko kaya siya nag-sha-shades kasi ‘di siya gwapo ‘pag kita buong mukha niya. 😎
* Masculado. Nah. Dapat ‘yung tamang build lang.
* Guys who give flowers. Yep! Love flowers! Flowers are <3!
* Smiling face. Sure.
* Hiphop. NO!
* Guys who ask permission before courting. No! That’s the most useless question to ask a girl!
* Has earring/s. Basta hindi lalampas sa lima.
* Chewed bubblegum. ‘Wag lang lagi. At ‘wag ‘yung maingay ang pag-chew.
* Long-hair. Not really. I’m more partial to clean-cut guys. But, kung bagay naman sa kanya ang long hair ‘eh ‘di okey lang. BUT if hindi bagay sa kanya, tapos pa-cool lang siya, then definitely not!
* Bald. No! Mukhang ex-convict!
* Antipatiko. Of course not!
* Torpe. Yup! I like shy boys! Hehehe! Masaya silang asarin!
* Computer-games addict. Oo naman.
* Basketball player. No! Any sport BUT basketball!
* Mr. Count-my-ex’s-till-you-drop. AKA Commitment-phobic? Never!
* Mestizo. Okey lang, but not really.
* Guys who sing well. Not Josh Groban-level well. But I’d definitely prefer if he could sing in tune. Of course if he couldn’t, I’d probably have fun teasing him too. 😉
* Quiet/tame. Yeah! Masaya rin sila asarin! (Basta ‘wag pikon!)
* Cum laude. Basta hindi masyadong mayabang at hindi ipapamukha sa’kin na cum laude siya at ako hindi.
* Formal. As long as he knows when to be formal and when not to be.
* Friendly. Yeah. So at least one of us is friendly.
* Mr. I Have An Opinion About Anything & Everything. As long as his opinions are really opinions and NOT complaints or racist/discriminatory comments disguised as opinions.
* Motorcycle guy. No!
* Rocker. Yep!
* Skate boarder. In-line skater na lang, pwede? 😉
* Alaskador (prankster). Basta hindi slapstick. And as long as he knows when to stop.
* Flirt. NO! NO! And NO!
* Mr. Campus Crush. 😐 I don’t like them.
* Bigotilyo. Eh? Not really.
* Painter. Yup! (Pwede rin kahit ibang medium, as in charcoal kunwari, or chalk, pencil, ballpoint pen, mixed media, basta artist.)
* Galante. Ok lang.
* Mr. Love Letter. Yes! It would be nice to get replies to letters that I’m sure to write.
* Maporma. Nah. The quirkier the outfit, the cuter! (Note: When I say “quirky” I don’t mean “baduy”, ok?)
* Talks Too Much. Don’t like! I should talk more than he does! Hehe.
* Soccer Hottie. Oh definitely! Lalo kung si Nakatsu (character from Hana Kimi, look him up)!
* Anti-Christ. Of course not!
* Mama’s Boy. Hmm… Maybe not…
* Hangs Out With His Friends A Lot. Yeah I guess. This is better than some creepy loner.
* Mysterious Guy. Yup. I love mysteries. (Note: Mysterious Guy is different from I-Keep-Everything-a-Secret-because-I-don’t-trust-anyone Guy, ok?)
* Cute Idiot. No! Don’t like idiots! Not even when they’re cute!
* Guitarist. Pwede na rin. But guitarists are a dime a dozen in the Philippines, so it’d be nice if he knows how to play another instrument, like maybe the drums. Or the violin.
* Wide Vocabulary Guy. Yes! Because I am Narrow Vocabulary Girl.
* Loves you. Aba dapat lang!
* Tennis guy. Maybe. If Baskeball Guy and Tennis Guy were the only two guys left in the world, then I’d choose Tennis Guy. But if Soccer / Baseball / Hockey Guy is still available, then it’s bye bye Tennis Guy.
* Dark skin. By “dark” do you mean moreno? Ok ‘yun. 🙂
* Tall. Yup! (Although most guys are taller than me anyway.)
* Chubby. I’m with Xee on this one: I prefer lanky to chubby. (Because chubby is NOT EQUAL to healthy, and that means he has a shorter life span.)
* Hairy. Doesn’t really matter.
* Smoker. (I added this category because I think it should be present.) DEFINITELY NOT! Smokers are killers– of people and of the environment!
Wheee!! That was fun! 😀 Hehehe. I hope there are more surveys like this. 🙂 BTW, all of this is of course null and void when you apply it to celebrities (i.e. Takeshi Yasutoko, Sorimachi Takashi, etc.). Celebrities are always exceptions to my rules. 😉 Hehehe.